Monday, December 27, 2010

A Special Guest Blogger

Years ago, when I was first starting the infertility treatments part of TTC, I was on a pregnancy site and *met* a gal who was also trying to get pregnant. She has since had three children. Her last was born on the same day as Lil Man even!
She is an admin on a great parenting site for *crunchy* mamas. She is my go-to person when I have a question about AP parenting (Although I prefer the term *Natural Parenting*). She has not only breastfed all three children, she tandem nursed her first and second.
She will be coming on here in the next few days and doing a post. I hope you will read her story and see how breastfeeding is a natural, beautiful bond between mother and child, the best source of nourishment, and something that is not meant to end just because your child reaches a certain age.
Photobucket

No comments: