Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sorry~

I apologize for a slow week. Both Lil Man and I have had nasty colds, I have been busy with my side business (photography), and we had Halloween. Plus, Lil Man has his half birthday in November, Thanksgiving is coming, Hubby and I both have our birthdays in November, and we are taking a long awaited vacation to Texas to visit some close friends!
I promise- I am working on some stuff for here, I just have not been able to sit down and post.
Please keep following- and keep voting on what you want discussed.
ALSO- I apologize. It was thought that anybody, google/blogger account or not, could comment. Come to find out, it was not set up that way. I have fixed that issues- so please comment. Comments are moderated however, and will not appear automatically after you leave them.
Photobucket

No comments: